Friday, June 03, 2005

Top Ten Things You Don't Want to Hear Your Tattoo Artist Say

While I was sitting in the chair yesterday getting my first tattoo, I got to thinking about things you don't want to hear the tattoo artist say.

10. Wow! I've never done one that detailed.
9. @#*! the needles fell all over the floor.
8. I thought I had more of that color, oh well, this will due.
7. Times up, I got another appointment.
6. Hmm...that's not good.
5. Do you have skin allergies?
4. If you don't like it, you can get it lasered off.
3. Where did I put my beer?
2. Dude, you're a bleeder.
1. How do you spell that again?

Maybe you all could come up with some better ones than that.

2 Comments:

At June 3, 2005 at 2:01 PM, Blogger Kathryn "Stenoray" Thomas, RDR, CRC said...

*Rhinos scare me, so I made them bunnies instead.
*Dang -- hang on -- YOU were supposed to get Tinkerbell and YOU were supposed to have the pentagram flaming skull!

 
At June 6, 2005 at 9:15 AM, Blogger Splec said...

{"So how long you been doin this?"}
Oh, I guess it has been two years now since I got out of prison for bashing that guys skull in. So yeah, probably two years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home